My Essential Bathtime Pamper Products


Whilst running a relaxing bath last night, I gathered up all of the products I was going to use and came to the realisation that I have WAY TOO MANY. Therefore, I have decided to show you what I use to pamper myself in the bath.

TRESemme Hair Shampoo and Conditioner (for coloured hair)


I have been using this hair shampoo and conditioner by TRESemme for over a year now, maybe even two years, but I have definitely seen an improvement in my hair since trying them out. These hair products smell really lovely, they lather up well, they are reasonably priced and they have made my dyed hair become healthier and softer.

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Shower Cream

Although I use many shower products, this is usually the product I will use the most. It lathers up well, it smells gorgeous and it just makes me feel super cosy, especially when paired with the cocoa butter body lotion. The only disadvantage of this shower cream is that the round packaging can make it difficult to get the shower cream out when it is almost empty.

N-SPA Chocolate Orange Body Cream & The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter


When I'm out of the bath, I ALWAYS moisturise, especially if I've just shaved my legs. I literally cannot go a day without using a body lotion, it's insane how much softer my skin can be because of this! My two current favourites are this chocolate orange flavour by N-SPA because it is super cosy and makes me want to eat it, and the strawberry body butter by The Body Shop because the lotions from here keep my skin soft all day.

Wilko Fruits Blueberry & Grape Bath Foam


I usually always have a bath with bubbles in it because... I just love bubbles! Instead of investing in a super expensive bubble bath product, I have been trying out these bath foams by Wilko and, I have to say, they're actually really good! I've used over 5 different flavours now, each one smelling incredible, and the bubbles are so soft. Plus, a little bit goes a long way. For the price, usually 95p, they are really fantastic and I will continue to use these for a long time because I really love them.

Avon Skin So Soft Facial Hair Removal Cream & Wilko Depilatory Cream


Onto a slightly more awkward product... hair removal cream! I rarely use hair removal creams on my legs, I usually only use hair removal creams above my upper lip and on my stomach. These are the two products I have been really impressed with recently. The facial hair removal cream by Avon is so sensitive for your skin as I've had experiences in the past where I've burnt my entire upper lip through trying to remove the tiny hairs there. I haven't had this issue with the Avon cream. Similarly, the Wilko hair removal cream for your body is really great too, keeping skin soft as well as hairless. 

Venus Gilette Razor


I won't talk about this product for too long, but since I shave my legs a lot, I decided to mention it in this blog post. This is the razor I use, it works really well, I rarely get cuts or burns from this razor, and it removes all the hairs effectively. I would highly recommend it.

Bath and Bubble Boutique Lavender Patchouli Soap Bar


One of my favourite pamper products is a soap because you can use it for pretty much anything! I use soap to wash my body, to smell nice, and to shave my legs. Each month, my boyfriend and I visit the local farmer's market, where we always stop by the Bath and Bubble Boutique stall to see what soaps are being sold. I recently picked up the scent Lavender Patchouli because it smells AMAZING. These soaps are incredible.

So there we go! Those are the main essential products I use to pamper myself during bathtimes. Sometimes I'll switch out bath foams for bath bombs, or add in a face mask here and there. But these are the main ones I usually use.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know if you have any requests and I'll be sure to upload them soon.

-bunnydiver. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.