University Room Tour

I apologise for the lack of blog posts recently but, as you can probably tell from the title, I have moved to university! This experience has been so crazy and life-changing for me, so I hope you can understand why I have not been posting much.

I moved into my university accommodation on the 12th September 2015. This is the first time I have ever lived without my parents and is the first time I have had to 100% look after myself. 4 days in and I haven't died yet!

I am so happy with the room I have been given this year. It's bigger than my bedroom back at home and it's super cosy. Over these past few days I have been decorating to make my room feel more like a 'home' to me. The following pictures will show some ways I have decorated my room:


University has been a scary journey for me. So far, I have been to 6 hours worth of lectures and have met so many amazing people! I am very thankful to have the flatmates that I currently have because they are so much fun and have definitely made moving into university so much easier for me. I am now 2 hours away from my parents and just under 4 hours away from my boyfriend. The next three years are going to be difficult, but I'm ready for it.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and look forward to future university posts soon. Again, I apologise for the lack of blog posts; things will calm down in a few weeks and I can start blogging more often again. Have a wonderful day!

-bunnydiver.

1 comments:

  1. Lovely decor! Enjoy your time at uni, it goes super fast :) garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.