Interview Outfit | Fashion & Makeup


As one of my New Year Resolutions was to "Take More Opportunities", I have been applying for volunteering and job experiences recently, resulting in lots of application forms and interviews. This morning I attended the first of (hopefully) many interviews, and here is what I wore, how I did my makeup, and what scent I chose. I hope this helps those of you who are attending slightly less formal interviews for jobs or volunteering.

Fashion


 Cardigan - Gap
 Top - Next
 Leggings - Select
 Boots - Deichman



Makeup


Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection in "Ivory"
Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up in "Ivory"
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in "Transparent"
Liquid Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Precise
Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express
Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in "37"


Scent
 
Perfume - Next "Sparkle" 

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.