My New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!

Now that 2015 is officially over, I like to look back over what I have achieved throughout the year: I passed my A-Levels and moved to university; I travelled to Belgium; I completed Summer School; I got my braces removed; I got a pet baby hedgehog; I met my inspiration, Katie Pipter; did my first invert at pole dancing; and was awarded four scholarships. I gained so much confidence, became a more positive person, and I am so proud of everything I have done. I am definitely ready for 2016 to come and give me even more amazing memories.

My New Year's Eve was spent with my family and my boyfriend. We did exactly the same as we did last year - ate pizza, played monopoly, drunk some cheap wine to toast the New Year, and watched my dad almost kill himself whilst trying to set off dodgy fireworks. All in all, it was a wonderful night. My boyfriend and my brother's girlfriend both stayed over, and I really appreciate memories like that night.

As my New Year's Resolutions for 2014 and '15 were so effective, I have decided to keep those but add a few more. I thought I would share them with you in case you need some inspiration.
Here is a random picture of some apples which serves no relevance to this current blog post.
Be More Productive. I would love to be able to get off my lazy arse more and do productive, useful things which will make me proud of myself (like writing that essay I should be doing right now...)

Take More Opportunities. Taking opportunities and going outside of my comfort zone has given me so many amazing memories and has developed me into a stronger person.

Spread Positivity. I stress out too easily and lose myself in negative thoughts sometimes, therefore I will try my hardest this year to keep a positive mind and spread that to others.

Expect nothing, appreciate everything. The key word in this would be "appreciate". Life is too short - always appreciate every happy moment.

Exercise more. I worked out every now and then in 2015, but in '16 I aim to make it a regular occurence at least four times a week.

Drink more water. Because I barely finish one glass a day.

Concentrate on my blog more. Blogging makes me really happy, and I hope I will continue doing it this year.

Learn to cook proper meals. I seriously need to learn to cook because I eat so unhealthily when I'm at uni. Perhaps I should start getting my cook books out again.

The list could go on forever, but my main resolutions are the first four listed. I have changed so much in the past 5 years, and I am finally beginning to be the person I want to be. Let me know what your New Year's Resolutions are in the comments below; I'd love to hear them.

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.