Product Empties

Since I've been testing and using many different products in the new year, I decided to do a review on the products I've finished recently. I've spent weeks collecting empty bottles and packages to review them, but now I can finally throw them away.

Pantene 24 Hr Frizz Fighter (Normal-Thick Hair)


I used to use this product every day on my hair and I can honestly say that it was amazing. It used to keep my hair looking sleek and flattened down the frizz. When I didn't use this product, I could definitely tell the difference in my hair. I have been looking to repurchase this product but I am struggling to find it anywhere, but when I do I can guarantee I'll be using it religiously again.

Lacura 3in1 Facial Cleansing Wipes


These wipes were the first form of makeup remover that I ever started using, and I've been using them ever since. Compared to other makeup wipes I've tried, they're extremely moisturising, leave my skin feeling soft, and remove makeup really well. I have found that I only need to use one wipe to remove makeup off my entire face. However, I have found that they require a lot of 'scrubbing' to remove makeup from the eye area, therefore I have a specific eye makeup remover but use these wipes for my other face makeup. I will probably always continue to use these as they have served me really well and my skin feels cleansed after using a wipe.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Transparent) 


This powder is the holy grail of all powders. I haven't come across a powder that's worked as well as this one yet. I've never had any problems with it. I was unfortunately born with a very oily face, meaning my skin looks greasy after applying foundation and concealer. However, I use the slightest amount of this powder and it instantly makes my face look soft and oil-free without looking too matte. It makes my makeup stay on magnificently throughout the day, and the shade "Transparant" works for the majority of skin tones. I don't think I will ever switch to a different powder, this one works perfectly for me and I will continue to repurchase this.

The Body Shop Shower Gel (Strawberry)


This product pleased me immensely. Firstly, the smell is freakin' amazing. The Body Shop stocks a wide range of scents in different forms (shower gels, body butters, etc.). One of my favourite scents is Strawberry because it's really sweet - but not too sweet - and instantly makes me happy. Like I swear this scent releases major amounts of serotonin. It makes my skin smell and feel amazing too, I just love it! The Body Shop has yet to disappoint me. My only issue with this shower gel is that the shape of the bottle/tube/thing makes it rather difficult to get the shower gel out when you get towards the bottom. I'm hoping they will change the shape of the packaging as I find this happening a lot.

Avon Extra Lasting Eyeliner


I had mixed opinions on this product - I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not. It looked really lovely on my eyes when it was applied and it lasted all day without any issues, but I despised the application of it. It really wasn't easy to apply as the applicator felt like it was tugging at my eyes. In addition to this, after a few weeks of using this product, the eyeliner turned grey instead of black. So I ended up having grey eyeliner on my eyes. I mean, it looked kinda nice with certain eyeshadows, but it wasn't exactly what I had paid for...

So...? Kiss Me - Body Fragrance

I received a set of four of these little body fragrances as a gift last year, and this was the only scent I liked. The others were called So Seductive, So Burlesque, So Sexy and So Kiss Me. The names made me feel slightly uncomfortable, and the other scents were all really musky and felt a bit masculine. However, the Kiss Me scent was slightly sweet and refreshing. Although I won't repurchase this again because it wasn't overly amazing and I have no idea where it came from, it was a nice little body spray which I used daily and it was perfect for travelling because it is super small.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory)

As you can see from the picture, I used this product up until I literally couldn't scoop anymore concealer out of it. I love this concealer so much. I have tried others but nothing quite compares to this one. The applicater feels so soft and smooth on my skin, the product blends really well and brightens my face, it covers up red spots and dark patches extremely work, and works excellently with the Stay Matte powder I mentioned earlier. I cannot express how much I adore this concealer; I will always continue to use this.

So that's all of the empties I have collected for this blog post. I find it really difficult to collect products for an empties post because I rarely finish an entire product and when I do I throw the packaging away! I hope you enjoyed reading this and hearing my opinions on which products I liked/disliked. I hope you are having a wonderful day and I'll be back soon with another post.

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.