Transforming My Blog

In case you didn't notice, my blog had a drastic makeover over the weekend. It went from having a bland default template to actually looking like a professional blog. I can't explain how happy my blog design makes me now; it's motivated me to upload more, whereas before my blog was too ugly for me to really care about it. It's almost as though my blog hit puberty and is now really attractive (in my opinion).

This is how my blog used to look:

How ugly is that? I don't like the colour scheme, I don't like the font, and it's just so boring! It doesn't portray my personality at all, and I didn't want to upload anything to a blog like this which is why I took such a long break from blogging.

This is what my blog looks like now:

I love it so much! It's simple, but the splash of pink makes it look super pretty. I love how my 5 most recent Instagram pictures are displayed, I love the flowers, I love the shade of pink, I love the font, and I love the water-colour effect. I feel like this blog layout represents my personality and makes my blog look really pretty.
My blog design is from Templateclue - and I absolutely love it so much! Definitely check them out if you're looking for a similar blog design too. 
My boyfriend was helpful enough to help me out with editing the HTML, Java and CSS, and I am so thankful that he took time to ensure my blog looked amazing.


Because I am now motivated to upload more to my blog, you can expect to hear from me a lot more frequently. I really enjoy blogging and I love seeing how my posts look on my new design. Make sure to leave me requests for blog posts you'd like to see from me, as I am always looking for new ideas to keep you guys entertained.

Thank you so much for reading this blog post, I just hit 5000 views on my blog which is INCREDIBLE. I hope you have a wonderful day, goodbye!

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.