Random Summer Haul / Fashion & Beauty

A few days ago, my boyfriend and I took a trip to York to do some much-needed shopping. As a gift to myself for doing some quite scary things this week, I treated myself to some goodies! I hope you enjoy this rather random and mini haul. I also want to quickly apologise for my abscence from blogging - I have no excuse other than just being lazy.

Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion



When I saw that The Body Shop was having a sale, I instantly knew I had to purchase something. The Body Shop has been a favourite of mine for many years - since I first started using body lotions actually. I grabbed this cherry blossom body lotion for HALF PRICE!!! It smells heavenly - it's the most gorgeous, feminine scent ever. The actual lotion itself is an incredible product which sinks into the skin super quickly and takes literally no time to dry. The pump also has a lock on it when you twist it, meaning that it won't leak anywhere when tipped onto the side. I love this product a lot and I'm super pleased I managed to get it for a cheap price (even though the original price was already affordable).

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (Transparant) 



This is my ultimate favourite powder ever. It's the only powder I've used and I plan on using it for as long as I can as it does everything I want it to. Since Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on (which has sadly ended now, sorry) I purchased this and two other products mentioned in this blog post. Since I've hit pan on my other powder, I needed a new one and I'm very happy to have it in my collection.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory)



This is another product which I have been using for years and absolutely adore. However, recently I have changed my concealer product to the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which I think works better for my under-eye dark circles. Unfortunately, they didn't have that product in (except the testers, but there was NO way I was going that far) so I purchased the Wake Me Up concealer instead as I knew I liked this product anyway.

Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara



Okay, so everyone and their mothers and their dogs seems to use the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara because it's affordable and an insanely good product. So when I saw this new version, my eyes lit up and I didn't think twice about purchasing it. I prefer this packaging a lot more; the matte black effect makes it look more sophisticated. However, the applicator for this is completely different to the original mascara, which made it quite difficult to apply at first as I wasn't used to this. Despite this, the product is still amazing and I'm super impressed with this. I love both mascaras to the same extent so I don't really mind which version I use now.

New Look Grey Jersey Tee



The style of this top is super cute and perfect for a slouchy, lazy day. It's definitely up my street and I thought that I would look really nice in it. However, I am certain I am going to take this back because it's far too see-through. Even whilst wearing a white or cream bra, it shows! This is not an item of clothing that I can actually wear outside the house because I may as well wear nothing when wearing this - it's so clear! Definitely going to try to get a refund and super disappointed with New Look for once :(

Accesorize Socks (Sheeps, clouds and giraffes!)



Accesorize currently have an offer on where you can get 3 socks for £8 and I think that's a really good deal. These socks are so comfy and extremely adorable. I love cute socks like this, I've currently got the giraffe ones on now and wore the sheep ones yesterday. Recently, I've been really impressed with Accesorize. I never used to shop in there, but their jewelry and socks are really amazing (especially for the price). This shop is quickly becoming a favourite of mine.

And that's everything I bought during my trip to York (excluding food and presents for people). I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Again, I apologise for not writing a blog post in a while, but I'm hoping to get back into it soon because it's something I enjoy doing. 

Thank you for reading this, have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon! :)

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.