January Favourites


How is it almost February already?! 2017 has already gone so quickly - and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that! One good thing about the end of a month is that it's acceptable to do a Favourites blog post. I love hearing about how people have spent their months and what they've been loving, so it's time for you to find those things out about me. I hope you enjoy hearing about what my favourite things have been throughout January.

Model's Prefer: A-List Powder (Light)


Before using this powder, I had only ever used one powder before in my entire life: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Although I LOVE that powder, and it's one of my holy grail products, I found the Model's Prefer A-List Powder in my collection one day and decided to give it a try. Since using it the first time, I found myself wanting to keep using it every time I did my makeup. This shade (Light) is perfect for me as I have a pale face anyway - but please be wary of this if you want to look tanned. The powder makes my makeup look lovely and keeps it on all day. Overall, I was really impressed with this powder. The only downside is that it can be a bit messy - but I find powders to always be messy anyway!

Model's Prefer: Stages of Beauty (Soft Pinks & Violets) Bronzer


Although this is the first bronzer I have ever tried so I have nothing to compare it to, I am so impressed with this product! I decided to join the craze of bronzing my cheeks, and I think that this is definitely a perfect product for a beginner. The shade looks perfect on my cheeks, it's extremely easy to blend, and it's not too pigmented so you won't look 'over-the-top'. I have used this almost every day since the middle of December and it's still pretty much full. It's going to take me ages to get through this product, but I don't mind because I love it and it has quickly become part of my everyday makeup routine. The actual bronzer comes in a set with eyeshadows, blushers, and lipglosses: making this the perfect makeup set for a beginner.

Victoria's Secret: New Neutrals Eye Kit


I have already written a full review on this eyeshadow palette (click here to view it) so I'll keep this quite short and snappy. Basically, this palette has been the only thing I've worn all January. The colours look beautiful on my eyes, they are extremely good quality, they're easy to blend and the packaging gets a 10/10 from me. Plus, the pencil eyeliner is pretty good too. Overall, this palette has quickly become one of my favourite makeup products so I definitely needed to include it in my January Favourites.

Yankee Candle: Macaron Treats Candle


I received this as a Christmas gift after begging everyone I knew to buy it for me. Once I had smelt this candle for the first time, I instantly fell in love and knew that I NEEDED it. If you don't like sweet smells, then stay away from this candle. However, I'm utterly and completely in love with this scent. It's everything that I want my kitchen to smell like! I love those scents that make your kitchen feel like you've been baking when you actually haven't - even though it does make me crave unhealthy food. Obviously, the quality of Yankee Candle products are amazing anyway so I don't even need to talk about that. Basically, I'm obsessed with this candle and it's one of my favourites scents at the moment.

Zoella Lifestyle: Lazy Days Candle


Oh look, it's another candle! One of my amazing friends bought me this for Christmas and I'm so thankful for it! The Zoella Lifestyle range is pretty new and I was a bit wary to try the products from the range, however I'm extremely impressed with it. The quality of the candle is fantastic, you can smell it in your room even when it's not lit. This scent smells like cotton, and I think it's the perfect bedroom scent. I'm super excited to by more candles from the range (I've already bought the scent My Eden which I'm expecting to be the perfect Spring scent).

Polaroid Camera


One of the best presents I received for Christmas was a Polaroid camera. I was so excited when I received it because I've never used a Polaroid camera before but had always wanted one! My boyfriend even got me it in the light blue shade - I'm not sure if this was because he knew blue is my favourite colour or if he just got lucky? This camera is going on all my trips with me and I'm keeping all of my Polaroid pictures in a cute little box for sentimental reasons. I'm really excited to see what moments this camera can capture.

Pretty Little Liars

Because the final 10 episodes of PLL are coming out in April, I made it a mission last year to watch the entire series so far before the new ones come out. I've only got 5 episodes left, but I've absolutely loved watching PLL. One of my favourite things to do was to come home from uni, get into my pjs and watch PLL on Netflix. I'm excited to start a new series soon, but I've loved PLL. If you've got any recommendations of anything you think I should watch once I've finished PLL, then please comment below and let me know!

Harry Potter Movies

This may come as a surprise to you... but I had never actually watched any Harry Potter movies before. After Christmas, I went to see Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, and (because I was completely obsessed with that movie) I decided to watch all of the Harry Potter movies. I've only got three left to watch, and I've loved each one so far! I'm officially part of the Harry Potter fandom now (woo!) - I just need to read the books.

Ed Sheeran - Shape of You and Castle on the Hill

One thing that made January so amazing was when Ed Sheeran released two of his songs off his new album: Divide. I've loved Ed Sheeran for years; I enjoy his music and he seems like a lovely person. When he released his two new songs, I was so attached to them that I couldn't stop singing them wherever I went. I think they're amazing and it makes me so excited for his album to come out in March!

I'm so sorry that this was such a long blog post - I definitely don't expect you to read it all! I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Let me know what your January Favourites are in the comments below; I would love to hear them.

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.