Victoria's Secret New Neutrals Eye Kit / Review

For Christmas, I received this eye shadow palette as a gift. I was super excited to try it because I've never really had anything from Victoria's Secret before and, to be honest, I didn't even know that they did makeup! I've worn shades from this eye shadow palette everyday since Christmas, so I think now it's time to share my review with you.

Firstly, I want to say that the packaging is BEAUTIFUL. The colour scheme is amazing, I love the texture of the packaging, the eye shadows seem protected in there and it's closed by a magnet which keeps it sturdy and robust. I cannot fault the packaging at all.


This eye kit includes 10 neutral eye shadow shades, and a black pencil eyeliner. Although I haven't used the eyeliner that much (I'm not actually a fan of eyeliner) so far it seems really good. It's easy to apply and it's not too black, which I think is a positive about the product. It also goes with each eye shadow in this palette, meaning if you like to wear eyeliner then this one is perfect for each shade in the palette.

The actual eye shadows themselves, in my opinion, are INCREDIBLE. This palette contains every shade I would ever need as I'm definitely not an adventurous person when it comes to makeup. Each shade is absolutely beautiful, the pigmentation is really good and looks really nice on my eyes. The white shade is perfect for highlighting your brow bone just above your eye, and I love that some of these shades have pink undertones which really compliments my eyes.
The eye kit also came with a card that had the names of each shade but, because I'm an idiot, I left it at home when I moved back to uni! So it's going to be quite difficult to tell you my favourite shades, but I'll give it a go.
My favourite shades are the light pink above the white shade, and the two in the second column to the left (does that make any sense?). They've now become my everyday go-to eye shadows.



The shadows blend really easily, they don't crease, they're gorgeous shades and I can't fault any of them. I'm so impressed with them! However, none of these shades are matte so please try to consider that if you're a matte-lover, however personally I love shimmery shades. There's also a very reasonable-sized mirror in this palette, which I use on a daily basis.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with this eye palette, I'm obsessed with all of the shades, quality of the product and the packaging. This is quickly becoming one of my favourite makeup items I own and I know it's something that I will use almost every day.

Thank you for reading this, let me know if you've purchased any makeup from Victoria's Secret! Did you like/hate it? Also, what did you get for Christmas? I'd love to know!

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.