Autumn Fashion Wishlist

As I write this it is pouring it down with rain outside, which really sets the scene for this blog post and makes me feel even more autumnal. I've been noticing a lot of fashion items recently which I've taken quite a fancy to, and have added them to my wishlist in the hopes of possibly purchasing some of them. Hopefully this blog post can make you feel slightly more autumnal as the terrible weather approaches us.

Aspinal of London The Dockery Small (Smooth Soft Taupe) - £895.00
When I first saw this bag, I completely fell in love with it. Not only is the colour absolutely beautiful, but the bag itself is very practical as it has enough space inside for all your handbag essentials and it actually closes properly (something which I find a lot of bags don't actually do!). It's versatile and will go with a lot of outfit looks.

Lipsey Grey Parker Jacket with Fur and Frill Detail - £100.00
Everybody needs a soft, warm coat for cold weather. This one is a gorgeous colour, can be thrown over any outfit, and will be extremely practical due to the hood and thickness. It can also be drawn in at the waist, making it flattering on your body.

River Island Midi Jumper Dress (Cosmetic) - £40.00
When it gets colder outside, I want to stay warm but still look feminine and stylish. This jumper dress does exactly that. The pink creates femininity (but not too much), it looks incredibly warm and snuggly, and it's just super pretty. Pair it with some black or grey tights and ankle boots and you'll be sorted for autumn.

ASOS Knitted Swing Dress with Bright Stripe (Multi) - £30.00
An alternative to the previous jumper dress. If pink isn't your colour or you want a slighty thinner material, this jumper dress would be perfect. The stripes across the torso make it original and it would just be a lovely thing to wear on a nice day out, especially with patterned black tights.

ASOS Cable Pom Beanie with Natural Faux Fur Pom (Pink) - £12.00
I LOVE HATS. This hat is so gorgeous, would go with the pink jumper dress, the bag and the coat I've listed, and would keep you extremely warm. I love bobble hats so much, and this is definitely one I will consider purchasing.

ASOS ELINA Heeled Ankle Boots (Black) - £45.00
These ankle boots are beautiful. I love that they're black so they can go with most outfits, but the gold heel makes them feel that little bit extra special. They don't look too high either, so they may be quite comfortable to walk around in.

Hunter Refined Constellation Print Chelsea Wellington Boots (Midnight) - £100.00
These shoes are a complete dream. They're so pretty and unique! I love the navy and how it looks like a midnight sky. These definitely feel like autumn/winter shoes and would get you in the mood for cold weather!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post; I plan to upload a makeup autumn wishlist too so make sure you come back for that!

What is on your autumn wishlist? Let me know in the comments.

-bunnydiver.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh all of these are gorgeous, I love autumnal fashion it's right up my street. I love love love the bag its so beautiful! -Chloe xo

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm so excited for autumn fashion this year, I can't get over how badly I want the bag haha! Thank you for reading this :)x

      Delete

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.