Why 'Change' Is A Great Thing

 

As we're more than halfway through the year, I've decided to reflect on how my life has changed DRASTICALLY since 2019 began. This has been the most topsy-turvy year I've ever had. For someone with Asperger's who relies on sticking to the same routine daily and struggles to cope with change, it's an understatement to say my mental well-being has been all over the place this year. But I'm finally at a point where I feel settled again. And settling into change is the best feeling ever (other than having your third hot chocolate of the day, which I'm currently on).

So today I'm changing yet again another part of my life in 2019. I am going to be posting regularly on my blog again (WTF). My blog was a huge part of my teenagehood ~if that's even a word~ and it helped me get my emotions out without annoying everyone in my personal life. As corny as it sounds, I want to start posting my thoughts on my tiny space on the internet again. 

I'm coming back to my blog, after a long break, as a changed person. My personality has changed so much this year. My hair has changed. My makeup style has changed. My living circumstances have changed. I've got a new job and a new placement and a new course at university. My relationship status has changed. 

Although change is scary (take it from someone who has multiple breakdowns and 'freak-outs' whenever a small change happens in my life), it can be great to develop your personality. And I definitely needed a developed personality. 

I'm hoping to add more of my personal thoughts to my blog. I want to talk about the changes in my life and invite you to do the same. I'm going to post whatever I feel like on my blog. Whether that's about makeup, travelling, books, Netflix, music, mental breakdowns, working, stressing over my dissertation, Love Island or how to make the best hot chocolate. This blog is going to be completely random but extremely personal.

Now I'll leave you with a picture of a dog wearing a bandana. See ya next time.


-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.