Zoella Beauty / Review



A few days ago, Zoella announced that she is bringing out a new range of products: 'Sweet Inspirations'. To celebrate this exciting announcement, I decided to try out some of her previous products to remind myself of the reasons why I love them so much. Last night, I ran myself a relaxing bath and decided to use this trio set of bath fizzers by Zoella Beauty which I received for Christmas; and I am going to be reviewing them for you today.

-Scent-
The first thing I noticed when I opened the packaging was the smell. I instantly fell in love with the scent before I'd even taken the bath fizzers out. The scent is sweet (but not too sweet), and is perfect if you want a nice relaxing bath to pamper yourself. I can't describe what the scent smells like, other than that I was extremely impressed with it and it makes me want to purchase more products from the original range - this scent is my definition of perfection for pamper time.

-Appearance-
You've got to admit it: the appearance of this product looks so adorable. All of Zoella's products make me feel so cute and girly - I really like it. It makes bath times really exciting, and the aesthetic of these products look so adoable lined up at the side of my bath tub. I love the range of colours and I'm really enjoying the choice of font they've chosen (does that sound a bit weird?).

-Price-
Although I am not 100% sure how much this bath fizzer trio is (as it was a Christmas gift), Zoella's main products usually range from around £4-£10, making it affordable for anybody. I appreciate the fact that Zoella has made her products at a really cheap price range because this means people can treat themselves to a nice relaxing pampering session without having to break the bank. Plus, for the quality of these products, the price is extremely good.


-Product-
As you can see from the image above, inside each of the trio are two 'blocks' of bath fizzer. I love how adorable the designs are on the bath fizzers; it stops them looking plain, despite the fact that they are white. The product does not leave the bath in any colour, meaning they are a clear bath fizzer. When putting the fizzer into the bath, it fizzed immediately and took a good amount of time before it was completely gone. I noticed whilst in the bath that the product had made my skin feel immensely soft and moisturised, which is a really nice feeling for my skin after a long day. The only downside to this product is that it left a tiny amount of powder at the bottom of my bath, however this did not bother me because it was a very small amount and it very quickly rinsed away.


-Criticisms-
Literally, the only issue with this product is that some of the packaging had rubbed off, as you can see in the image below, however I didn't really care about that. Obviously, whatever the gold is made out of stuck to the clear plastic and rubbed off slightly, but it wasn't too much of an issue.

-Overall-
Overall, I am extremely pleased with this product. Everything about it is amazing. The smell is perfect, the packaging is adorable, the product works really well, and the price encourages me to go out and purchase more. There isn't much I can say negatively about this product, and I will be using it again for more relaxing baths.

I hope this review was informative enough for you if you are considering purchasing a Zoella Beauty product, or if you just wanted to hear my opinions. I am SO excited for Zoella's new products to come out (you can order them online on the 27th of May - which is my birthday!). If you would like me to review her new range then let me know as I enjoy reviewing products. 
Thank you for reading this and I will be back soon. Have a wonderful day!

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.