Last Minute Valentine's Day Plans


If you're anything like me, then you don't really fuss over Valentine's Day that much. You'd prefer to just chill with your partner rather than make fancy plans. My boyfriend and I celebrated Valentine's Day a few days earlier this year (as we are unable to see each other actually on Valentine's Day), therefore we just kinda went with the flow and decided how to celebrate it last minute. Here are a few ideas for how you can spend your Valentine's Day, including the things that my boyfriend and I did.

Go for coffee
Nothing beats a cute little coffee date. My boyfriend and I went to a local coffee shop where we treated ourselves to hot chocolates. It was so chilled and relaxed, and afterwards we did a bit of window shopping in town. It was a lovely afternoon and would be a perfect (but not OTT) way of spending Valentine's Day with your loved one.

Play Bingo at the local pub
This may sound like a strange idea for Valentine's Day, but my boyfriend and I have played Bingo at the local pub for a few weeks now - and we love it! Even if you don't win any money, it's a fun way to spend an evening, and you can even invite some friends along with their partners to make the event even better.

Go to the cinema
There are so many amazing movies out right now, and my boyfriend and I have spent far too much money going to see these. Over the weekend, we went to see The Lego Batman Movie (WHICH WAS AMAZING) and a few weeks ago we saw La La Land (which was also pretty good). This is such a cute Valentine's Day idea because you can share popcorn and watch a nice movie with your partner (although I won't be dragging my boyfriend to see Fifty Shades Darker anytime soon...)

Go Bowling
Just the other night, my boyfriend, myself, my flatmate and his girlfriend all went Bowling together - and it was such a fun evening! It was 10pm and we had randomly decided to go to an amusement arcade to play games. It's an amazing way to spend Valentine's Day with either your partner or your friends (or both!). Even though I lost at Bowling, I managed to hit a strike! And I made up for my losses by beating everyone at Pool twice!

Go to a Trampoline Park
Just yesterday, myself, my boyfriend, my flatmates and their partners went to a nearby Trampoline Park. This is an AWESOME way to spend Valentine's Day because it's a little twist on normal Valentine's plans. I had such a fun time, and everyone really enjoyed themselves. Again, this is something you can do either with your partner or invite some friends along too.

Movie Marathon!
The easiest way to spend Valentine's Day where you don't have to spend much money and you don't have to leave your bed is to have a movie marathon with your partner. Recently, my boyfriend and I watched all the Harry Potter movies - so I would highly recommend this as a movie of choice. Equally, you could just turn on the TV and watch that for hours, or watch YouTube videos together. Either way, whatever you decide to do, it must involve cuddling and eating snacks - my two favourite things!!

I hope this gave you some inspiration on how to spend Valentine's Day. Even if you don't have a partner, the majority of these plans you can do with friends or even by yourself. Thank you for reading this blog post and I'll be back again soon.

How are you planning to spend Valentine's Day? Let me know in the comments.

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.